Sonoma County Trip Planner
Welcome to Sonoma County!
Synonymous with wine production in the United States, Sonoma County can be found north of San Francisco and just west of the Napa Valley, another famous U.S. wine region. While wine is at the forefront in Sonoma, there are numerous other activities to recommend this area as a travel destination. From the aquatic attractions of the Sonoma Coast to the balloon rides over the expanse of vineyards in the north and south parts of the county, Sonoma welcomes visitors year round with a choice of accommodations, restaurants and services that rivals larger California travel stops. The arts are strongly represented in this part of California as well, with numerous potters, painters and more calling Sonoma home, resulting in an impressive collection of galleries. Of course, a trip to this region is not complete without a visit to some of the many wineries and vineyards that dot the landscape.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Sonoma County? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- WEST COAST ELVIS TRIBUTE
May 23 » Petaluma, CA
- Private Dinner and Tour with Robert Williams
Jun 04 » Santa Rosa, CA
- GRAND OPENING & HOT ROD STREET PARTY FOR SLANG AESTHETICS: THE ART OF ROBERT WILLIAMS
Jun 05 » Santa Rosa, CA
- A Conversation with Robert Williams
Jun 06 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Voices From Asian-Pacific America
Jun 25 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Conversation with Ben Fong-Torres, Former Rolling Stone Editor and Writer
Jul 09 » Santa Rosa, CA
- APPRAISAL CLINIC WITH MARCUS & ROSALIE WARDELL, ISA AM OR WARDELL APPRAISALS AND BONHAMS
Jul 18 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Sonoma County Mid-Century Bohemians and Other Mavericks of the Region
Jul 23 » Santa Rosa, CA