Sonoma County Trip Planner
Welcome to Sonoma County!
Synonymous with wine production in the United States, Sonoma County can be found north of San Francisco and just west of the Napa Valley, another famous U.S. wine region. While wine is at the forefront in Sonoma, there are numerous other activities to recommend this area as a travel destination. From the aquatic attractions of the Sonoma Coast to the balloon rides over the expanse of vineyards in the north and south parts of the county, Sonoma welcomes visitors year round with a choice of accommodations, restaurants and services that rivals larger California travel stops. The arts are strongly represented in this part of California as well, with numerous potters, painters and more calling Sonoma home, resulting in an impressive collection of galleries. Of course, a trip to this region is not complete without a visit to some of the many wineries and vineyards that dot the landscape.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Sonoma County? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- THE BATTLE OF BODEGA HEAD AND THE HISTORY OF ENVIRONMENTALISM
Nov 06 » Santa Rosa, CA
- PANEL DISCUSSION: STRENGTHENING ROSELAND THROUGH ART AND ACTIVE CITIZENSHIP
Nov 13 » Santa Rosa, CA
- APPRAISAL CLINIC WITH MARCUS WARDELL, ISA AM OR WARDELL APPRAISALS AND BONHAMS
Nov 15 » Santa Rosa, CA
- JAZZ GREAT BARBARA DANE PERFORMS
Nov 21 » Santa Rosa, CA
- JONAH RASKIN BOOK SIGNING - A TERRIBLE BEAUTY: THE WILDERNESS OF AMERICAN LITERATURE
Dec 04 » Santa Rosa, CA
- MUSEUM TALK: HUEY JOHNSON, ENVIRONMENTAL ICON
Dec 06 » Santa Rosa, CA
- A TRIP TO BODEGA HEAD: EXPLORE THE HEAD WITH DRS. MATTHEW JAMES AND DORIS SLOAN
Jan 10 » Santa Rosa, CA
- MUSEUM TALK: AFTER BODEGA: DIABLO CANYON AND MOTHER'S FOR PEACE
Jan 22 » Santa Rosa, CA