Sonoma County Trip Planner
Welcome to Sonoma County!
Synonymous with wine production in the United States, Sonoma County can be found north of San Francisco and just west of the Napa Valley, another famous U.S. wine region. While wine is at the forefront in Sonoma, there are numerous other activities to recommend this area as a travel destination. From the aquatic attractions of the Sonoma Coast to the balloon rides over the expanse of vineyards in the north and south parts of the county, Sonoma welcomes visitors year round with a choice of accommodations, restaurants and services that rivals larger California travel stops. The arts are strongly represented in this part of California as well, with numerous potters, painters and more calling Sonoma home, resulting in an impressive collection of galleries. Of course, a trip to this region is not complete without a visit to some of the many wineries and vineyards that dot the landscape.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Sonoma County? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- INDUSTRIAL SCRAP MAGIC WITH MONTY MONTY & AILEEN CORMACK
Aug 02 » Santa Rosa, CA
- SELF-PORTRAITURE WITH SYMBOLIC IMAGERY
Aug 05 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Color Mixing: A Beginner’s Workshop
Aug 06 » Santa Rosa, CA
- GALLERY TALK WITH KURT KEMP
Aug 07 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Redwood Chordsmen Performance!
Aug 09 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Figure Drawing with Maria de Los Angeles
Aug 12 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Further Adventures in Color Mixing: Seeing with Paint
Aug 13 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Pints ‘n Prints
Aug 14 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Block Party and Beer Bash!
Aug 17 » Sonoma County Museum
- Taste of Petaluma
Aug 23 » Petaluma, CA
- Bodega Seafood, Art & Wine Festival
Aug 24 » Bodega, CA
- Louisa King Fraser: A Life Spent as an Artist
Aug 28 » Santa Rosa, CA