Sonoma County Trip Planner
Welcome to Sonoma County!
Synonymous with wine production in the United States, Sonoma County can be found north of San Francisco and just west of the Napa Valley, another famous U.S. wine region. While wine is at the forefront in Sonoma, there are numerous other activities to recommend this area as a travel destination. From the aquatic attractions of the Sonoma Coast to the balloon rides over the expanse of vineyards in the north and south parts of the county, Sonoma welcomes visitors year round with a choice of accommodations, restaurants and services that rivals larger California travel stops. The arts are strongly represented in this part of California as well, with numerous potters, painters and more calling Sonoma home, resulting in an impressive collection of galleries. Of course, a trip to this region is not complete without a visit to some of the many wineries and vineyards that dot the landscape.
Current & Upcoming Events [ View All ]
Looking for something to do in Sonoma County? Check out these current and upcoming events. If you know of an event that is not listed in the travel guide, please feel free to add an event listing (it's free).
- Master Woodworkers' Tour of Artistry in Wood
Oct 06 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Affordable Art Sale Fundraiser
Oct 08 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Cultures and Civilizations - A visual Journey with Gerald Huth
Oct 13 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Opening Reception for Faith Ringgold: An American Artist and Dia De Los Muertos Altars
Oct 22 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Dia De Los Muertos: Ancient Celebrations and Traditions of Life and Death
Oct 27 » Santa Rosa, CA
- Honored Skulls: An Exploration of the Art of Day of the Dead
Nov 03 » Santa Rosa, CA